GET BROKER TRAINING
Start Training Today!
The Freight Brokerage Market is poised to grow by $ 41.60 billion during 2021-2025.
One of the Best "Work From Home" Careers". Top Freight Brokers that build a good book of business earns up $498,000 Yearly.
Our Freight Broker Training is Based on The "New World of Freight Brokering". Transportation Management System (TMS) Technology has changed the Freight Brokerage Industry.
You can use our Training for Employment, Get Your License or Contractor Positions | Opportunities.......
What You Will Learn in our Training Course:
1. How to use the Transportation Management System (TMS) new software common to the industry.
2. Transportation procedures, insurance, and agreements and contracts.
3. Record keeping, determining quotes, and negotiation techniques.
How will you benefit:
1. Our Freight broker training can provide you with the resources you need to obtain employment, get your brokerage licensing authority from the federal government or get the right contractor positions and opportunities….
Our Training Course Outline:
1. The Basics of Freight Brokering.
2. Shipper Packet and Your Carrier Packet.
3. Examine the kinds of documents that are sent to shippers and carriers.
4. Using Operations Software.
5. Types of Freight and Exploring Niche Markets.
6. Differentiate between the types of freight.
7. Broker-Carrier Contracts.
8. Broker-Shipper Agreements.
9. Insurance for Carriers and Brokers.
10. Accounting, and Financial Management.
11. Determining Your Rate Quotes.
12. Carrier Relations and Solutions for Success.
13. Revenue and Profitability.
14. Advanced Marketing.
15. Develop Your Negotiation Skills.
16. Much Much More
Top Most Asked Questions:
1. How long does it take to become a freight broker?
Based on your learning style and abilities. The longer time is actually building up your business. As with almost any new opportunity, it'll take time to build your client database before your income starts to increase.
When you're just starting out, it can take a few months to establish relationships and start building your client database.
2. When can I start the training?
When you are ready, just contact Our Company Recruiter to start the training...
3. How long does it take to complete this training?
This training is self-paced, so you can start when you want and finish at your own pace.
4. What kind of support will I receive?
Your support will be available (via email or phone) to answer any questions.
5. What happens when I complete the training?
Upon successful completion of training, you can start your own brokerage, apply directly with employers or contractors to seek a new career or opportunity in the freight industry.